Do you have a savings or current account in Tamilnad Mercantile Bank? If yes, this post will be of help to you. Here, we will have an in-depth analysis of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank’s missed call banking service. Here, I’ve listed down the following details – missed call balance enquiry number and mini statement number.
Article Overview and Contents
After going through this post, a reader will find answers to the following questions –
- How to check TMB account balance through missed call?
- How to get TMB mini statement through missed call?
- How to register for TMB missed call banking service?
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank is a private sector bank. It is well known as TMB. This private banking institutes is based in Thoothukudi, Tamil Nadu. It was established on May, 1921.
The bank caters to the needs of individuals, business firms and corporate entities. The bank offers multiple financial products and services such as –
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Fund transfer services
- Demat account
- Mutual funds
- MSME loans
- Wealth management
- And more…
TMB has relied on technology to bring forward customer-friendly services. Some such notable services include – internet banking, mobile banking and missed call banking. In this post, we will focus on missed call banking service.
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Missed Call Banking Numbers
|Block ATM card||08467974343|
Using missed call banking service, a customer may perform some basic banking tasks by giving a missed call. Using this service, a customer may check his/her account balance, fetch mini statement or block ATM card by giving a missed call.
In order to use missed call banking service, your mobile number must be registered with the bank. If your mobile number is not linked with your bank account, you won’t be able to use this service. How to link my mobile number with bank account, some of you may ask. Simply follow these steps to get this task done –
How to register?
- Visit nearest branch of TMB.
- Enquire about the process of linking/updating/adding a mobile number to your account.
- Fill up the KYC form and link/add/update your mobile number.
- The mobile number will be linked/added/updated after verification.
How to check account balance by giving a missed call?
Dial 09211937373 from your registered mobile number. The call will get disconnected automatically after one to two rings. The bank will send an SMS to your registered mobile number. Check the SMS and you’ll be able to find account balance details.
How to check fetch mini statement by giving a missed call?
Dial 09211947474 from your registered mobile number. The call will get disconnected automatically after one to two rings. The bank will send an SMS to your registered mobile number. Check the SMS and you’ll be able to find details about last five transactions.
How to block lost ATM card by giving a missed call?
Dial 08467974343 from your registered mobile number. Follow the set of instructions and you will be able to block your ATM card easily.
Features of TMB missed call banking
- It is available 24×7.
- Works on any type of handset.
- It doesn’t require internet connection.
- Service is available anywhere across India.
How it works?
Here are the steps involved in the entire missed call banking process –
- User makes call from his/her registered mobile number.
- Bank identifies the number and looks up the relevant bank account.
- Bank also identifies the type of service requested by the user (balance enquiry or mini statement).
- System disconnects the call automatically.
- System generates and SMS that contains required information (account balance or transaction details).
- The SMS is sent to the user’s registered mobile number.