SRMJEEE stands for SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam. Do you want to register for this competitive examination after 12th? If yes, this post will be of help to you. Here, we will have an in-depth analysis of SRMJEEE 2022 application process.
Article Overview and Contents
In this post, readers will find the following details – SRMJEEE application form (dates and details), registration process (step by step guide), documents required and application fee. In short, this post contains all the important details that you need to know about SRMJEEE application process.
SRMJEEE is a college/university level engineering entrance exam. Come, let us take a closer look at SRMJEEE application process-overview:
|Name of entrance exam:||SRMJEEE (SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam)|
|Level:||College/University (SRM University)|
|Mode of application process:||Online/Offline|
As discussed before, SRMJEEE is a college/university level engineering entrance exam. The main aim of this test is to facilitate admission of eligible candidates into UG engineering programs (in colleges affiliated to SRM University).
In this post, you will find all the important details that you need to know about SRMJEEE application process. Our guide consists of 5 main sections –
- Section 1: Schedule & dates (application process)
- Section 2: Online registration process
- Section 3: Application fee
- Section 4: Documents required
- Section 5: General instructions
First of all, let us check out the list of important dates related to SRMJEEE application process –
|Application form to be issued on||2nd or 3rd week of October, 2022|
|Last date to submit online application form||4th week of March, 2022|
|Last date to submit offline application form||4th week of February, 2022|
|Application correction window starts on||1st week of April, 2022|
|Application correction window closes on||2nd week of April, 2022|
|Admit card to be issued on||2nd week of April, 2022|
Candidates may apply for this test online or offline. What is the application process like, some of you may ask. Come, let us find out more about it –
When it comes to SRMJEEE application process, candidates have two modes to choose from –
- Online mode
- Offline mode
Let us take a closer look at each mode. Let us begin with online mode –
SRMJEEE 2022 Online Application Process
SRMJEEE online application process consists of the following main stages –
- Uploading relevant documents
- Payment of application fee
Let us take a closer look at each stage –
SRMJEEE 2022 Online Registration
If you haven’t registered for SRMJEEE 2022 before, get yourself registered as a new registrant. If you have already registered for the test, you may login with your credentials and start filling the application form.
Follow these steps to get yourself registered –
- Visit the official website of SRMJEE (applications.srmist.edu.in).
- Enter your name, email id and mobile number.
- Set a password, select your state and city.
- Enter captcha code, click on ‘I agree tab’ and click on register button.
- Candidate will receive verification email in his/her inbox.
- Click on the verify email button and get your email verified.
Registration process is complete. After registration, candidates may access the website (applications.srmist.edu.in) and login with their credentials (registered email id and password).
SRMJEEE 2022 Form-Filling
- Visit the official website of SRMJEEE (applications.srmist.edu.in).
- Login using your registered email address and password.
- Enter basic details – nationality of the candidate and whether the candidate has studies in India or not.
- Enter specialization and campus preference.
- Enter test city preference.
- Enter personal details – name of the candidate, date of birth, gender, email id, mobile number, blood group etc.
- Click on next button to proceed to the next page.
- Enter parents’ details – father’s name, mother’s name, their email id, contact number etc.
- Enter address.
- Click on next button.
- Enter academic details – educational qualification, name of the candidate on 10th marksheet, name of school, name of board, year of passing etc.
- Click on make payment button and choose your mode of payment – online (credit/debit cards, net banking, e-wallets, payment gateway etc) or offline (Demand Draft).
- Upload scanned images of candidate’s latest passport size photograph and signature specimen.
- Submit your application form. The system will generate an application number. Save it for further use/reference.
SRMJEEE 2022 Offline Application Process
- When it comes to offline application process, candidates may obtain application form from designated post offices or main campus of SRMIST.
- The application form is an OMR sheet. Candidate may obtain it after paying the application fee.
- Let us check out the step by step application process (offline mode) –
- Visit designated post office or main campus of SRMIST.
- Obtain SRMJEEE application fee by paying application fee.
- Fill the application form by entering the following details – personal details, academic details, choice of exam center, address, contact details etc.
- Fix candidate’s latest passport size photograph on the designated space.
- Put signature on the designated space.
- Go through the declaration text and accept it by signing with place and date.
- Send the filled application form by post to the following address –
SRMIST, SRM Nagar, Kattankulathur, Kancheepuram, Tamil Nadu 603203.
- While filling up the application form, candidates are supposed to enter the following details –
- Personal details – name of the candidate, date of birth, email id, mobile number, gender, blood group etc.
- Preferences – specialization preference, campus preference, test city preference etc.
- Parents’ details – father’s name, mother’s name, their email id and mobile number.
- Address – state, district, city etc.
- Academic details – educational qualification (appearing/passed), name of 10th certificate, year of passing (10th and 12th), name of school (10th and 12th), percentage obtained (10th and 12th) etc.
SRMJEEE 2022 Application Fee
Candidates may pay SRMJEEE application fee online or offline. While filling up the application form, candidates are asked to choose preferred payment method. They may use the radio button and choose between online and offline mode!
When it comes to online mode, one may pay application fee through credit/debit cards, net banking, e-wallets or relevant payment gateways. When it comes to offline payment, candidates may pay through Demand Draft. Draw a DD in favor of SRMIST, payable at Chennai.
Important documents required
- A valid email id
- An active mobile number
- Academic certificates
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned documents
Please enter a valid email id while registering for this test. Registration process will be completed only after you verify your email id.
Guidelines for scanned documents
Let us check out the set of general instructions for applicants –
- Make sure that you are eligible to apply (before filling the application form).
- Fill up and submit the application form before the deadline.
- Fill up the application for correctly. Revise it before submitting.
- Enter a valid email id while registering.
- Enter a working mobile number while registering.
- Keep necessary documents ready while filling up the form.
- Make sure that scanned documents adhere to the guidelines set by the authorities.
- Take printout of the form/confirmation page.